Ready to Join?
Join the fastest growing Radio Control Club in North Texas... Richardson Radio Control Club always looking for new members to join our family. Whether you have been flying for years or new to Radio Control and are looking for a place to learn. RRCC is for you!
RRCC has wonderful facilities for pilots of all skill levels including RC Helicopters.
1) Before you can join RRCC, you must be a member of AMA
a) To join AMA go to www.modelaircraft.org
2) Click the Membership Application Button then fill the form using a PDF reader (ex. Adobe or Foxit reader), save and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. *** Note on using the fillable PDF: you can fill out the form using your browser, then print as a PDF. It will save a PDF copy. Alternatively, you can download the form, fill out, and save the PDF using your PDF reader. You can also print the application, fill out and sign it, and return to the treasurer at a club meeting.
3) Write your check to Richardson Radio Control Club. *** Note that the Annual dues are prorated. Click here to see the prorated dues. The Initiation fee is NOT prorated.
4) Fill out and sign the Field Protection Policy, and email it along with the other forms. Alternatively, you can print the field protection form, sign it, and return to the treasurer at a club meeting.
5) Pay using PayPal or, email or send the forms and check to:
Richardson Radio Control Club
P.O. Box 860131
Plano, TX 75086
Fees for NEW members
a) Open Membership (19-64 Years Old) $100 Initiation fee + $100 Annual dues (Prorated dues)
b) Senior Membership (65 and older) $100 Initiation fee + $65 Annual dues (Prorated dues)
c) Youth Members (19 years old and younger) no initiation fee + $15 Annual dues (Prorated dues)
Fees for FORMER members
a) Open Membership (19-64 Years Old) $20 Returning fee + $100 Annual dues (Prorated dues)
b) Senior Membership (65 and older) $20 Returning fee + $65 Annual dues (Prorated dues)
c) Youth Members (19 years old and younger) no returning fee + $15 Annual dues (Prorated dues)
Pay your membership using the
button bellow (sum fees and dues)
Attention New Pilots!
BEFORE YOU TAKE-OFF
If you do not have a plane or equipment, do not buy anything until you are assigned an instructor. Choosing the wrong first plane will slow your training and make learning how to fly less fun. Your instructor needs to learn about your flight skills and goals and you will have some hands-on introductory flights on a club trainer plane. Your instructor will help you make the best choice for a trainer plane. There is no charge for the training since your only responsibilities after learning how to fly are...to fly, to participate in club activities, and to pass on to others the enjoyment and fellowship of flying a model plane!
THE RRCC FLIGHT TRAINING MANUAL
This is a new-member resource that will help the pilot developing flight skills, understanding the safety aspects of the hobby, learning about the aircraft design and assembly, and tracking the progress through an organized plan. Your instructor you present the manual to you in steps according to your progress.